Founded in 1992 in Dover, NH, Planet Fitness is one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States by number of members and locations. We have over 2,400+ stores in 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, Panama, Mexico, and Australia. More than 90% of Planet Fitness stores are owned and operated by independent business men and women.
At Planet Fitness, our unique mission has always been to enhance people’s lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment. And we’re proud of the amazing Planet Fitness team that supports our clubs and team members. They are comprised of dynamic, dedicated, and talented individuals who represent our values of integrity, transparency, passion, respect, and excellence (while having fun!) in everything they do.
Joining the PF family means being part of a company that cares about bettering the health and wellbeing of our communities. It means being a part of a supportive, engaging workforce with an inclusive culture that values diversity and creates an environment where everyone can feel they belong. It means encouraging professional growth and development. It means making true, lasting connections with your co-workers with celebrations, team building activities and engaging corporate events! It means creating a positive impact in our local communities through our Judgement Free Generation® philanthropic initiative. It means being part of a brand that you can be proud of!
For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions of people in their fitness journey and revolutionized the industry along the way. And we’re just getting started!
The Sr. Specialist, Social Impact will play a key role in expanding and executing Planet Fitness’ overarching Purpose initiatives to drive social impact efforts. Specifically, this role will oversee community relations initiatives, manage the brand’s non-profit partnerships, track, measure and communicate impact, and holistically support initiatives that enable team members and franchisees to deepen their impact in their local communities. The Sr. Specialist, Social Impact, will collaborate across the organization and directly report to the Director, ESG & Social Impact.
For team collaboration purposes, the ideal candidate is open to working our hybrid schedule in our Hampton, NH office. Candidates outside the local area will still be considered and are encouraged to apply.
• Work cross-functionally to execute Planet Fitness’ social impact initiatives.
• Oversee non-profit relationships and key national and local programs.
• Plan and execute annual in-club fundraising campaign to benefit The Boys & Girls Clubs of America & Judgement Free Generation.
• Partner across the organization to support and execute DEI initiatives, including but not limited to cross cultural learning opportunities, brand campaigns, and employee resource groups (ERGS), etc.
• Plan and execute annual companywide volunteer initiatives.
• Partner with franchisees to identify and support local community impact opportunities.
• Track, measure and evaluate social impact efforts.
• Partner with the communications team to identify internal and external storytelling opportunities.
• Manage corporate giving initiatives and philanthropic donations.
• Support / contribute to annual ESG report as needed.
• Work cross-functionally to support ESG-related data collection, measurement and reporting as needed.
• Manage project timelines and process invoices.
• Attend relevant community events as needed.
• Participate in other projects as needed.
Software Powered by iCIMS